OVS provides a full range of agronomic services and products, available in our Oregon locations.
All our agronomists have years, in many cases decades, of experience servicing growers in the Pacific Northwest. Our agronomy experts are proud members of industry-affiliated organizations and commissions and actively serve their local communities as volunteers.
All OVS agronomists are certified Oregon Department of Agriculture (ODA) pesticide consultants.
OVS agronomists are life-long learners. We combine what has worked in the past with new research to introduce new products and strategies that can improve your crop. This includes keeping an on-going dialogue with university research and extension personnel.
Our commitment as agronomists is ultimately to the equity holder, you the farmer, your employees, and the families you support. Your success is our success.
Field & Testing Services
• Custom field application of liquid lime and other amendments
• Insect and disease scouting
• Utilization of pheromone traps and puffers
• Soil sampling with analysis, interpretation, and recommendations
• Tissue sampling with analysis, interpretation, and recommendations
• Soil moisture monitoring via our irrigation division
• On-site consulting
• Spray programs
Conventional Crop Protection & Plant Nutrition
• Full range of crop protection products and plant nutrition
• Liquid bulk fertilizer
• Custom liquid fertilizer blends
Organic Crop Protection & Plant Nutrition
• Full range of organic crop protection products and plant nutrition
• Liquid organic bulk fertilizer
• Custom organic liquid fertilizer blends
Please contact our team for all your agronomic needs.
MEET THE AGRONOMY TEAM
Regional Agronomy Manager
Business Development Manager, Agronomist