CREDIT TERMS AND POLICIES
Orchard and Vineyard Supply is a registered DBA of Wilson Acquisition Corp that owns 100% of Wilson Orchard Supply and Oregon Vineyard Supply.
These Credit Terms and Policies ("Credit Terms") are entered by and between Orchard and Vineyard Supply ("Seller") and the undersigned applicant ("Applicant") as of the date written below. The Parties hereby agree as follows:
1) All sales or good and services will be subject to those certain Terms and Conditions of Sale [attached hereto as Exhibit "A"].
2) If credit is approved, Applicant will be obligated to pay for all goods purchased, regardless of the outcome of any anticipated sale or those goods by Applicant. Invoices are to be paid in full unless partial payments have been approved by an authorized representative of the Seller. Additionally. Applicant will be obligated to pay all invoices in full regardless of his/her negotiated Credit Limit.
3) Seller may apply any payments received at its sole discretion unless specifically directed by buyer with payment reference.
4) These credit terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the internal laws or the State of Oregon, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Applicant hereby irrevocably agrees that all disputes arising out of or relating to these Credit Terms shall be resolved only by the State or federal courts located in Yamhill County, Oregon. Applicant hereby consents and submits to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such State and federal courts and waives any objection or right to contest said jurisdiction or venue or that any such action or proceeding was brought in an inconvenient court. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any dispute between Seller and Applicant may, at the option of Seller, be submitted for resolution through binding arbitration. Applicant shall reimburse Seller for all collection costs, court costs, administration costs, investigation costs, attorneys' fees an all other incidental costs, charges or expenses incurred in the collection or past due amounts or otherwise arising from any breach by Applicant of its obligations to Seller.
5) If any provision or provisions thereof are declared to be void, such provision or provisions shall be deemed and hereby are served from this document which shall remain in full force and effect.
I declare the information on this application is true and correct, and I authorize Orchard and Vineyard Supply to contact my bank, trade references, and make any other Credit Inquiries it deems necessary to verify my credit eligibility. Additionally, I authorize the agencies to release this information to Orchard and Vineyard Supply. I understand and agree to these Credit Terms as evidenced by my signature above.