- Weather will turn warmer for several days, with rain & mountain snow; breezy. Freezing rain possible in eastern portions of the Gorge.
- On & off rain next week, snow level lowering to below passes late week, turning cooler by Fri.
- Chilly, possible frost, but mostly dry the 1st weekend of March.
- Chilly showers early the week of Mar 7-11, turning wetter and continuing the cold side for March. Snow levels teasing the foothills; hail possible.
- Wet & breezy the weekend of Mar 12,13, slightly warmer.
Friday February 25
Given the somberness of global events, this will be an outline-type forecast.
Overall, the trend is for the next 2 weeks to have more wet days than dry, with temperatures averaging below normal. La Niña influenced pattern.
Copyright © 1994-2021 - All Rights Reserved - The Weather Café ®