Friday April 29
- Wet & windy tonight into Saturday, with intense showers & wind gusts possible Saturday afternoon over the Willamette Valley.
- Dry and mild Sunday - May 1
- Wet Sunday night into Monday, May 2. Windy.
- Dry and WARM Tue & Wed, May 3,4 with temps on Wed likely to be 70s in many locations west side.
- Wet Wed night into Thu May 5- with a rapidly moving secondary front arriving on Fri, keeping it damp into Sat afternoon. Turning quite WINDY in the Columbia Gorge on Thu. Cooler.
- Sunday May 8 is trending cool & dry, as conditions develop favoring a wet period east of the Cascades.
- Monday through Thu May 9-12 - cool west side, with abundant showers east side, WINDY in ID. Snow levels rather low - for May - in the eastern quadrants. Note that overnight lows could tease 34-36 degrees F, esp out of windy areas.
- Friday the 13th looks damp again but that may be it for awhile - as that weekend is trending warm and dry. Too far out to book outdoor activity, so stay tuned.